Our mission is to provide entrepreneurs and business support organizations with highly professional on-line software and services for collaborative business planning and financial forecasting. Make use of our web-based business- and financial planning software!
It is our goal to support entrepreneurs, business mentors, investors and consultants around the globe, by providing the easiest to use, yet most thorough and professional business- and financial planning tools.
Our customers include start-ups, mentors and advisers, business incubators and business coaches - essentially anyone who needs dependable business planning tools at great value. We have served customers from over 60 countries worldwide.
iPlanner software was launched by NetEkspert, an Experian AA-rated business consulting and internet company headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia, European Union.
NetEkspert was established in 1992, and is known for its expertise in assisting entrepreneurs and business organizations in developing business plans, creating financial models and maximizing opportunities to pursue project funding.
- 1999 - The NetEkspert team develops a set of web-based business calculators for break-even analysis, investment analysis, business valuation, loan and lease calculations, and the like, many of which are still in use today.
- 2001 - The first version of iPlanner software is developed and released as an on-line service, securely hosted by Intermedia Data Centers. The software is purchased by the Universitas Tartuensis, the national university of Estonia, to be used as a business planning tool by students in their MBA program.
- 2006 - Development of the iPlanner software on a new, Microsoft ASP dot-NET platform begins, supported and co-financed by SEB Bank, Tehnopol and Tartu Science Park.
- 2007 - The new release of iPlanner software goes live in the spring, and is field-tested at a nation-wide business plan competition.
- 2011 - Autumn, a new release of iPlanner.NET software is launched, based on Web 2.0 design and with an improved financial planning engine.
- 2012 - Swedish, Latvian and Russian versions launched. Sales offices and partnerships established in United Kingdom, Sweden and Latvia. New business plan templates intriduced with automatic mapping (from Startup to Growth plan outline)
- 2013 - Italian version launched. Co-operation partnership established with The Next Step (Italy).
Who We Are
iPlanner.NET's team members include professionals experienced in web development and coding, business planning and financial modeling. Together, we provide a unique portfolio mix of competences in order to provide entrepreneurs and business support organizations with what they need to develop well-designed business plans that will help get their start-ups off the ground.
iPlanner.NET's servers and network infrastructure is hosted by the world class services of Intermedia.NET, a leading provider of enterprise-grade solutions. Intermedia has multiple world-class tier-4 data centers in London, California and New York.